8) Anthony Bridgerton – Anthony is a horrible control freak who sleeps around with women but thinks it scandalous for his sister to show her affection. He has a practical approach to life and even though I pity him for his misery after his father’s death; I don’t like him.
7) Daphne Bridgerton – I had a hard time deciding if Anthony or Daphne was the worse sibling. Although I love Daphne’s decision to punch Nigel for trying to rape her, that doesn’t excuse her from technically raping her husband.
6) Gregory and Hyacinth Bridgerton- Although these characters are playful and entertaining, they are children who the reader doesn’t see much. So therefore, I rank them at sixth place.
5) Benedict Bridgerton – I haven’t really read Benedict’s book yet, but he too seems as protective as Anthony is. However, he does seem friendly and I want to read more about him.
4) Francesca Bridgerton – Francesca is described to be almost identical to her older sister Eloise, but her kindness and sweetness set her apart.
2) Colin Bridgerton- Colin is a helpful brother who helped Daphne when she needed to stop the duel between Anthony and Simon.
1) Eloise Bridgerton- Eloise Bridgerton is a independent young woman who scorns at the idea of societal sexism. She also befriends the slighted Penelope Featherington which show a kind side to her.